UPVC bifold door adjustable hinge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
F897E4E9-B9E2-44B6-96CB-EF5D5E872C5F.jpeg
F7E1F4B6-EB60-434B-AEC6-1F7C63B9DA96.jpeg
Evening all,

i really need help. I have hinges on my bifold doors which need to be replaced as they have broken.
However I can’t seem to find replacements. I have emailed Stevenswood who made them but still waiting to hear back.

See pic attached. Can anyone shed light on where i can get some , or even what i am searching for on google. I can’t seem to find anything similar.

Sponsored Links
Looks like Veka pvc system but that won't give and indication has to who's the hardware is as Veka only make the pvc profile, really need a response from stevenswood to find out who supplies their hardware.

But is this not under guarantee from them still, why are you trying to source parts?

Hey,

no idea if it’s still under guarantee. I’m no longer in touch with the installer In used. Plus i can easily change the hinges myself , if only i knew where to get them.

thbaks for your reply though.

Sponsored Links
Nope.

One of many issues i had with him.

As i say the job of replacing a hinge is within my skill set, getting some is the tricky part.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back