Upvc door handle broken, cant find replacement

From reading up only handle that is 95pz is one that fits a Millenco locking mechanism

I tried two 92pz handles,when putting one side on it pulls the spindle up.on the other side then the spindle and lock won't fit ,ot then looks out by a few mm

Ok so if you have a 92pz in your possession and you say it doesn't quite fit and its pulling the barrel out of line then take your original handle off which you think MAY be a 95pz and place them side by side and you should in theory see the 3mm difference, like Ronnie though I've never come across a 95pz in 25 years, probably never in the right place right time i guess?

Sponsored Links
Ok so if you have a 92pz in your possession and you say it doesn't quite fit and its pulling the barrel out of line then take your original handle off which you think MAY be a 95pz and place them side by side and you should in theory see the 3mm difference, like Ronnie though I've never come across a 95pz in 25 years, probably never in the right place right time i guess?
I did that with lining handle up, lock barrel looks few mm different .done fair few handles but never had this problem till.now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back