UPVC GLAZING BEAD QUERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the attached UPVC glass bead is still available and who might supply it?

Happy to accept an alternative profile (i.e: not concave) if it will fit.

I'm looking for a few lenghts of this bead as the re-cycled window I am trying to fit was supplied with the wrong bead.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
For a bead to fit it has to come from the same supplier as the frame, is the bead you have taken a photo of the wrong bead which was supplied or the correct bead you need???

To help we really need the makers or extruders name, generally found under where the beads would seat or where the glass would sit and is dot printed every few hundred millimetres when the plastic lengths are made, depending on the sixe of the window it may be printed a fair few times, sometimes the markings are lasered on not printed so need a closer look to find, without a name we'd be struggling

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion, however I've checked everywhere on the frame and openers and there is no sign of a makers name.

For a bead to fit it has to come from the same supplier as the frame, is the bead you have taken a photo of the wrong bead which was supplied or the correct bead you need???

To help we really need the makers or extruders name, generally found under where the beads would seat or where the glass would sit and is dot printed every few hundred millimetres when the plastic lengths are made, depending on the sixe of the window it may be printed a fair few times, sometimes the markings are lasered on not printed so need a closer look to find, without a name we'd be struggling

Sponsored Links
Try Seven Day Windows, looks familiar to what they used 10 yrs ago.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back