Using an electric shaver?

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Sponsored Links
Dork has always worn a beard, it's just the style that varies. My missus loves it, she says it makes me ugly & unnatractive to other wimmin. But little does she know that even in the twilight of his years Dork has never had a problem with the small percentage of wimmin who cannot resist a MAN in a beard.

I hang around with the rufty tufties, the rogues, vagabonds & ne'er do well'ers & we have a name for those without a beard.

Sponsored Links
Dork has always worn a beard, it's just the style that varies. My missus loves it, she says it makes me ugly & unnatractive to other wimmin. But little does she know that even in the twilight of his years Dork has never had a problem with the small percentage of wimmin who cannot resist a MAN in a beard.

I hang around with the rufty tufties, the rogues, vagabonds & ne'er do well'ers & we have a name for those without a beard.
I have a name for those with,,and without,,and those covered in Tats.

Shower and wash all over first. Followed by

Wet shave while still in (running) shower, as previously posted. Followed by

Coupla drops of babby oil slathered over face, while still in running shower.

Turn off shower, towel-dry, and be on my merry way (y)

Repeat on daily basis (y)

Yuk....grow a minge on your chin and age yourself 20 years.
I have a name for those with,,and without,,and those covered in Tats.
So do you also shave your head, your legs, your arms, your armpits, your chest, your eyebrows, your pubes....?

If not, then your decision to just shave off that one small patch of your body hair is utterly illogical.

Eye,,,we do...fanny

Sponsored Links
Back