Vaccine questions - Is the vaccine definitely as safe as the other vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Just because I DO, you call me a sheeple. Double standards?

(And don't demean yourself by doing that thing where you challenge me to find a post where you called me a sheeple. Please!)
I dont recall ever speaking to you so unsure when/where I called you a sheeple.
Interesting that you say not to demean myself by asking you to find a post where I called you a sheeple because as I said ,I don’t ever recall ever speaking to you so is that actually true.
Your not notch on another account are you as he has a habit of saying I said stuff when I didn’t .
I wouldn’t want you to demean yourself by saying I said something when I didn’t :D.
More blatant lies as I’m sure we have never spoke

Last edited:
Just because I DO, you call me a sheeple. Double standards?

(And don't demean yourself by doing that thing where you challenge me to find a post where you called me a sheeple. Please!)
Interesting that you say not to demean myself by asking you to find a post where I called you a sheeple because as I said ,I don’t ever recall ever speaking to you so is that actually true.
Your not notch on another account are you as he has a habit of saying I said stuff when I didn’t .
I wouldn’t want you to demean yourself by saying I said something when I didn’t :D
You only needed to say you personally were not having it and have left it at that, but instead you have made a point of repeating it at every possible opportunity as well as repeating your personal theory that we are being lied to about the covid, as well as repeating how dangerous you claim the jab is. It has become a whole life obsession with you, to dissuade others from having the jab - it is fine for you not to have it, but FFS don't try to convince others to join you in taking the same risk.

The conspiracy theories are the ones relayed on social media, which you seem to accept and believe - which suggest that the covid does not exist/ we are being lied to/ the jab is dangerous and etc.. The same nonsensical theories which the gov is spending large sums of money trying to counter. I occasionally dip in to read some of them, but I am bright enough to just laugh them off - unfortunately, the less capable believe and spread these ridiculous conspiracy theories.
as I previously said.do some research as to what a conspiracy theorist actually is as not believing the severity of Covid does not make me a conspiracy theorist.
Bright enough to laugh it off but clearly not bright enough to know what a conspiracy theorist is.
Please could you enlighten me and tell me all these things that I believe are a conspiracy?

I won’t even waste my time arguing with a child. Thank **** you’re back at school next week.
And in the very next post you mention a child and school.
I rest my case regarding your unhealthy obsession.:sick:o_O
What’s wrong mottie,have you encountered someone who you can’t unleash your CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING on.
It’s laughable that when it’s you who is trolling,bullying or being abusive to people it is acceptable but when someone won’t take it they are then in the wrong.

Sponsored Links

You have made an all encompassing statement repeatedly John (if that is your name) that all those who believe the covid is genuine and those accepting the jab - are 'sheeple'. The people who are bright enough to understand the UK has had genuine issues with the covid and have done their bit to help defeat it, in your words are 'sheeple' - what a very strange individual you are!

Bright enough to laugh it off but clearly not bright enough to know what a conspiracy theorist is.

You have continually persisted in repeating conspiracy theories on this forum, theories you have derived from social media which suggest that covid is not real, that it is a conspiracy by governments to control - that clearly makes you a conspiracy theorist. You would rather believe the evidence of posters on social media, than people genuine authoritative officials. Is it back to school next week for you?

You have made an all encompassing statement repeatedly John (if that is your name) that all those who believe the covid is genuine and those accepting the jab - are 'sheeple'. The people who are bright enough to understand the UK has had genuine issues with the covid and have done their bit to help defeat it, in your words are 'sheeple' - what a very strange individual you are!

You have continually persisted in repeating conspiracy theories on this forum, theories you have derived from social media which suggest that covid is not real, that it is a conspiracy by governments to control - that clearly makes you a conspiracy theorist. You would rather believe the evidence of posters on social media, than people genuine authoritative officials. Is it back to school next week for you?
I will ask again for the hundredth time.
Please show me the conspiracy theories I have repeated on this forum.
Not believing the severity of Covid doesn’t make me a conspiracy theorist.
What events have I said are a conspiracy?

It does, because you believe the MSM, Governments across the word, hundreds of thousand healthcare workers and scientists are all in on it and lying. If that isn't a conspiracy theory then I don't know what is.

And the question you have never attempted to answer, why are they doing this?

I will ask again for the hundredth time.
What events have I said are a conspiracy?

I have done that, as have many others in reply to you. As you are so have such an unreasonable obsession and to avoid further waste of my time, I will block you. Bye, bye!

The Great Reset?

From one of your posts;

How do doctors/nurses have time in 'war zone' hospitals to rehearse tictoc videos whilst 4.4 cancer appointments are cancelled? • Why are ALL NHS WORKERS gagged against speaking out against the one track narrative and are not allowed to voice an opinion and face the sack if they do so? • Why no word of the well documented Global Reset in the same breath when the Virus is so blatantly and actually being used to usher in this New World Order the Globalist Elite are so pushing for (as detailed in Rockefeller Lockstep 2010, UN Agenda 21/30) • Why no talk of the current huge shifts in wealth currently happening across the globe(trillions of pounds) • Why are the globalist elite making billions more money where 'lesser' people are driven to despair? • Why is there blanket silence in the mainstream media about the biggest protests in Indian history with millions upon millions gathering in Delhi? • Why no word of Event201.. a huge exercise of a Pandemic just 6 months before the 'real' thing? Surely they would mention this and say “dont worry.. we have practised for this very scenario” LOL. • How is it the very people who organised Event201 now have all the answers and are now making billions from the pandemic? The list of questions you can ask is endless, and if you have the slightest bit of intelligence you might just wake up and start to question why the hell you are simply buying this nonsense‍♂️ People need to get a grip about what is happenning and how the world actually works!♂️ What an absolute SH*T SHOW!!!

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/someone-is-lying.562780/page-14#ixzz6rYYtOWNn

You haven’t got a case. You haven’t even got a bag.
Bloody hell it’s a post from mottie where he hasn’t mentioned kids.
That’s quite rare these days.
Is this going to turn into a my dad's bigger than your dad’s situation.
Is that the road you want to go down mottie because I’m game for that if you are.
100%

Just had mine I feel fine...... drank a pint of water..... that'll do the trick....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back