'Vaccine' shortage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The infection rate is growing exponentially in Europe.
Yet the EU undermines confidence in a proven vaccine by suspending its use, while Macron in France cast doubt on the efficacy of the vaccine on the elderly.
The EU seems to prefer political one upmanship to saving lives.

Sponsored Links
Imagine what would be found if “normal “ members on here had absolutely no life whatsoever & could be bothered to trawl over hundreds of old threads.....,
Thankfully normal members aren’t that lonely sad & bitter though.
There is nothing normal about transam's persistent attempts to ferment hatred and division in society.
He's already succeeded in radicalising at least two other posters, fillyboy being one.
Are his comments pure racism, or does he attempt to address an issue.
I ask because of the argument about what is anti Semitic.
It isn't anti Semitic to criticise Israel for its policy towards Palestinians, for instance.
It is anti Semitic to criticise Jews for being Jewish.

Does tansam ferment hatred against foreigners for being, well, foreigners?
Yep tis the chinese flu
Trump. Said so ;):p
Are the Romanians turning up?
Best advised the other teams keep an eye on there kit ;)
Wonder what spin the Iranians are going to put on it to explain the crash :sneaky:
A French general in nato is under investigation suspected if passing secrets to the Russians ;)
As transam has said many times :cool:
u cannot trust the French ;)

On the basis that transam is clearly fermenting hatred against foreigners for being foreigners, he is racist and he is attempting to radicalise others to his cause, and has succeeded with at least fillyboy. Maybe there are many others.

Is DIYnot considering participating in the government's Prevent Programme.
Maybe they ought to, to prevent posters being radicalised on this social media.

Just answer the question please. Thanks.

A few questions for you, Mottie.

how many CV19 doses has the UK received from countries in the EU?

how many CV19 doses have countries in the EU received from the UK?

Do you expect that pattern to continue?

John, are you also Notch? If not, why are you getting involved. The question is not aimed at you.

Sponsored Links
Dangee, are you also Mottie? If not, why are you getting involved. The question is not aimed at you.

John . I am also Mottie. Yep, hands up you got me. So go back under your bridge & tell Notch to answer the question please

I asked why? Can you not answer questions?
The "by whom" is relevant to the "why".
If you answered "Father Christmas" the "why" would be obvious. It's your Xmas present.
But if you answered "by ellal", we'd suspect you were telling porkies. And the "Why" would probably be irrelevant.

Right . Trolls..., let’s have a question and answer session shall we. All questions have to be answered honestly.
Yes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back