'Vaccine' shortage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I asked why?

Because you seem to have invented the idea that members are only allowed to post on threads if you approve of them. This is not the case.

however, if you sincerely believe it, I don't think you have been granted permission to post, so perhaps you should stop.

Well??? Come on John, Notch & co. Let’s ask some really awkward questions which have to be answered honestly. No politician answers, no deflection tactics.

Sponsored Links
You’ve accused Mottie & I of being trolls & avoiding questions.
Let’s have it all out in the open then.
Unless.....

Why don’t we include ALL regular posters in a Q & A session then??? Nothing stupid like addresses or anything, just awkward questions.
We will soon work out who the trolls are.
(As if we didn’t know already)

Don’t deflect Nosey. Where have your cowardly mates gone all of a sudden??

Pin down a troll to actually answer a question & they crawl back under their bridge.

How many vaccines have been exported from the following ?

USA = 0
UK = 0
EU = 41.6M

But guess who gets accused by this Tory govt of "outrageous vaccine nationalism" and "behaving like a dictatorship" about vaccines?

I am sure all the brexers on here are keen to express their gratitude to the EU (y)

ExAVcxvWUAM9mA0

I’m not sure what your point is, other than your obvious dislike of ‘big pharma’.

For me, we need to look after on own country first. When that’s done we can turn our attention to helping others. A poor country can’t help another poor country as much as a rich country can, and we need to make sure we get our economy going again or we won’t be able to help anyone.
The point is very simple...

Masks and social distancing 'could last years'

"People may need to wear face coverings and socially distance for several years until we return to normality, a leading epidemiologist has predicted.
Mary Ramsay, the head of immunisation at Public Health England, said basic measures could be in place until other countries successfully roll out jabs."

"So I think certainly for a few years, at least until other parts of the world are as well vaccinated as we are, and the numbers have come down everywhere, that is when we may be able to go very gradually back to a more normal situation,"

Of course if those 'other countries' were allowed to produce their own 'vaccines', then the west could get back to the 'new normal' much more quickly...

But then the big pharma profits would be less wouldn't they :rolleyes:

Edit: It could of course last indefinitely if other 'viruses' suddenly appear...

Kerching... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back