vailant turbomax 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone have any MIs or faultfind charts for this combi? need tp know what reading to look for at the fan proving switch leads (pcb end)when it switches and where on the board this is located.
no attemt to spark at elctrodes which i think is because the fan switch is cagged in chip fat grease(minging rental house). whats the sequence on these.....pump,fan,fan switch,spark,proving,gas valve ignition?
pardon my ignorance as ive been fitting for a few years now and am a little rusty on faultfind .this was apperently running before the house being made vacant and drained down.lockout occurs almost instantly after the fan runs.
gas reg no. 504942 cheers with any help brent .vailant tech centre number would be usefull too.

Sponsored Links
hi kev.sorry mate.didnt really get the serial or gc no. cause i wasnt that intrested in doing the job lol.only went round to reconect the decommed meter(last tennents no pay so capped) and refill the system for a mate but it wouldnt fire so i couldnt re com it for him. i only read turbomax and was a 24kw pretty oldish too mate.15mm gas supply.but hes ropped me in to do his lanlords cert,fire cooker etc so may as well try to find some of my once had fault finding skills lol.cheers again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back