vailiant turbomax 828e modluation problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a vailiant turbomax 828e i have a problem with the ch with the heating set to any temp it always seems to modulate 4-5 degrees below set point and not meet set point and shut down.

with a set point of 82 degrees gas valve opens to 1.9mb ignition rate then opens to 9.8mb full rate but as it reaches 70 degree flow temp the gas valves backs off until it reaches 3-4mb then the boiler maintains a flow rate of 78 degrees not 82 as set thus the boiler never reaches set point and shuts down

Sponsored Links
Yes but I only work on commercial stuff like CHP engines and industrial boilers I currently maintain the CHP engine and boilers at a prison.

My knowledge of domestic stuff is limited
I'm currently thinking it's either the gas valve or the PCB

Sponsored Links
Personally I wouldnt think it is either if you are GSR join the CC and I will tell you what I think it is and if I am wrong plenty of experience in ther will help you out no problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back