Vaillant 828E turbomax DHW probs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey,

Vaillant 828E Turbomax plus, 7 yrs old, pressures ok (1.5bar at cold)
i've looked in past posts and can't seem to find the answer. My boiler runs ok when CH is called for at the room stat but when any taps are turned on the green flow light does not flash and neither does the boiler want to start up, this has just started suddendly and the DHW does not even heat up by chance, what could be the fault and is there any way of checking it??

Thanks in advance
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
you've got alot of boilers fella. Happy to give advice when you tell the truth. ;)

Sponsored Links
Hey there,
yes I do carry out a boiler repair service, Gas safe number is 305919 Mckenziewood Ltd, check it out my son,

Thanks for your sarcastic comments /help

that company has no registered engineers. thats strange. In any case, its not sarcastic. Every time you post it starts with "I have this and that boiler". Well so now you have admitted you are lying. Why would you set out to decieve from the offset if its all above board? Why not post in the combustion chamber if your a registered engineer and you need asisstance with fault finding? Also you state
what could be the fault and is there any way of checking it??
that is not the comment of a registered and competent repair engineer. That is the comment of a clueless custard.
How can you repair boilers if you don't know how to check it? What have you checked exactly??

that company has no registered engineers. thats strange. In any case, its not sarcastic. Every time you post it starts with "I have this and that boiler". Well so now you have admitted you are lying. Why would you set out to decieve from the offset if its all above board? Why not post in the combustion chamber if your a registered engineer and you need asisstance with fault finding?
Simple Mick, because he is a dodgy builder who has registered a business but doesn't employ a single real RGI. If push comes to shove, he will sub a bit out to someone who is, and the rest he tries to dodge himself.
This, of course, is a wild guess based on him showing no understanding whatsoever about boilers, and trying to hide that he works on them until he got found out.
I could be wrong of course; he might not be a dodgy builder, but a dodgy landlord. Or a dodgy "property developer". Or a wetplumber cowboying a bit on the side with boilers.

Hi guys,
hope you can help, I came home after a week to find my flat with a large wet patch under the bolier, I immediately opened the cove to check, I noticed dripping from the left side bottom, see pics, its a small plunger that activates a small black switch when the hot water is turned on and goes back when turned off. Water is emerging from around the pin hole, its a constant drip. What is this part called and any idea on how to replace this part? Any pointers would be very greatful,
thanks in advance..

All of your postings start by describing YOUR flat or boiler.

I can only assume that you imagine that you will receive more help if you pretend to be a DIYer.

The reality is that you tend to annoy people when you post and deliberately misrepresent the situation.

Its obvious from your recent CORGI number that you have only been registered for a short time and with only boilers listed that you have done the absolute minimum number of assessments to get registered.

If you do the correct thing and register for the limited access Combustion Chamber part of this site by emailing your details to [email protected] then we will be able to help you there including with gas related aspects.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back