Vaillant ambisense not working vr50

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi, I'm new here.
I tried searching existing posts but didn't find a situation like mine.
Last year I installed a Vaillant ecoinwall plus boiler with multimatic vr700/6 controller, connected via ebus.

I have a 3 zone underfloor heating system, the different zone valves are controlled by three different on/off thermostats (non Vaillant). the only zone configured is therefore not associated with the vrc700, but "managed" by the on/off thermostats.
I also have 3 wall radiators (2 bathrooms and 1 tavern) each with its own thermostatic valve.
I purchased the ambisense kit in Germany few months ago, mounted the vr921 by connecting it to the EBUS and downloaded the app.
So far everything ok.
I mounted the vr50 valves on the radiators, followed all the procedures, but the app doesn't see them in any way.
I tried to contact Vaillant support and they told me that since ambisense is not sold in my country (Italy), it doesn't work here :( is it ever possible? Has anyone had such an experience? among other things this type of policy ( geoblocking) is expressly prohibited in the European community since 2018. please help me!!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back