vaillant boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone
I have an vaillant turbo max plus 824e and until yesterday was running fine. Yesterday the 3A fuse burned and I changed it ,I started the boiler and after that I had HW just for few sec.Now i don't have hw or ch , there is no f code but if I press ,,i" on the screen is S36. If I press,,i" and switch on the hot water on the screen is S13 and when switch of the hw is S17. the green light is flashing continuously and if I leave the hw on after a while on screen is S33. if I press ,,i" and switch on ch on screen is S31 and if I switch off the boiler just before going off on screen is S 30. any advice and help is welcome.thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I will...but before that can you tell me what can be the problem?thx

Sponsored Links
so it was the fan...we change the fan and everything is working as should now.

At least you had the decency to come back and let others know what the fault was. Many don’t. Thanks.

We knew it was likely to be the fan but who changed it...the OP or a Gas-Safe installer?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back