Vaillant eco tec 615 system boiler

I tried to not have a pop at you directly in my post. So apologies if it appeared so.

Looks like you were let down :(.

Not in your area, so unless one of the Northern pro's on the site see your thread then I can't help much more.

Like I said though - you have one of the better Bunnies, so replacing it for a Wooshitter Botch would be sacrilege.

Now a lovely Intergas SB18 on the other hand :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi

Got F75 again this afternoon pressure down to 0.5 , expansion vessel has been changed all ready. no water loss from PRV as I have a bag around it , I cannot see any leak on the rads or anywhere else. I didn't have to put much water in to repressurise could it be the pressure sensor that's indicating the wrong pressure to the boiler
Anybody got an idea what to do next

Thanks

ps no offence taken just wanted to confirm not a skinflint but when this is over I will be skint :D

Expansion vessel was replaced 3 weeks ago as water was coming out of valve. Could it be it was not charged properly as he didn't put air in it, what sensor do you mean ? the pressure sensor

Sponsored Links
Update

Pressure sensor changed 5 Feb no more F75 codes, it lasted a week 12th Feb then no pressure F22 , topped up pressure and its been ok up to now. Can it just have been a hiccup that I had a F22 after the pressure sensor changed or do you think its still an issue , no water out of PRV , I spoke to Vaillant tech support who said to put some paper at the bottom of the boiler to see if its leaking internally. I cannot see any leaks on the rads or pipes I was told it would have to leak 1 pint to drop the pressure for a F22 code. I'm looking for quotes to have a new boiler fitted as I cant keep paying for repairs. At least the new Vaillant will have 7 years warranty. I rang Vaillant about repairs but they put me off because they use Homeserve and I have had more than one bad experience with that company so I wont use them ever again.

Hi

Ok 30 mins after the last post heating has been off all day I checked the pressure and its dropped 0,5 bar I them looked in the boiler and the paper on the left hand side as you look at it definitely has had water on it , so it looks like its something above left hand side that's losing water, Anybody got an idea please.

Does it have the black flexible hose on the connection tubes going to the heat exchanger

There is a 4inch black hose going up to the heat exchanger , I cant see any water coming from it but when I put my hand in the same area I got a bit of water on my finger above the hose anyway I think it was above

Update

Water leaking in boiler somewhere and I have proved water leaking from PRV, probably caused by engineer using prv to drop pressure anyway I have arranged a new boiler being fitted by a Vaillant approved fitter. I hope that's the last of my problems, tell you in April after its been fitted.

Anybody any idea where its leaking in the boiler ( on left habd side as you look at it )

Cheers

New Boiler fitted 5 weeks ago now, its not dropped any pressure no problems with new boiler , got 8 year warranty with new boiler 7 with Valliant and an extra year with fitting company if they service it. Very happy now its fixed and we have 8 years within bills to be expected

Thanks all for your contribution.

Tally

I do have to say that the previous boiler would still be running if it had been properly serviced!

Not fitting seals means that its never had its combustion chamber opened for inspection and cleaning.

If that's not done then don't expect the expansion vessel will be properly set.

Tony

There is a difference between installing and service as u have found, get this one serviced properly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back