Vaillant EcoMax Boiler Whining

Sponsored Links
good night out was it mickey :LOL: ;)

if you call a good night out, having your drinking cut short cos someones phoned you to tell you that some dodgy characters are hanging around your van, 3 weeks after its been broken into, then, yeh, blinding!!

This thread has spanned several years but all the indications are that none of the various installers bothered to set the combustion settings.

The reality is that most installers dont even have the equipment to measure the composition of the flue gases.

That may change a little over the next few years as gas qualifications have been revised to require assessment on using flue gas analysers and that may prompt more installers to buy one.

Most repairers should have them as its virtually essential for identifying some faults and should be used for servicing more modern boilers.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi guys
Judging by the times of the postings some of you need to get a life.....joke. As an ordinary "punter" it's good to know that there are people out there that are willing to help. Just for my info so that when the Valliant man questions me as to why I want the co2 ratio reduced from what he set at last Thursday what is the impact of such a reduction. Does it reduce the boilers efficiency for instance and why does a higher ratio appear to be responsible for the high pitched whining noise that was extremely loud especially outside
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back