VAILLANT ECOMAX BURST PIPE, BAD DESIGN OR NOT.

May i say that i am a service engineer based in Suffolk for a large contractor and i have personally seen data on the Vaillant system showing 0.2% of hoses bursting on the ecoMAX boilers. The Vaillant range i have seen have now changed the design from rubber to copper within copper which is a much better design. Although the issues where the hoses have burst would only occur if chemicals have not been correctly flushed through because they would eat the old rubber hoses from inside until a potential burst took place. Saying that though if you saw the figures ive seen then its a very very small amount of hoses that have actually burst so i wouldnt panic to much about it. Vaillant came out to me in 24 hours and the boiler was as good as new, job done. :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back