Vaillant ecotec 418 F72 F83 faults

try closing it back down just a turn or so and see if it changes anything, are you sure its not set at 80 and you are getting 75 ?

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
try closing it back down just a turn or so and see if it changes anything, are you sure its not set at 80 and you are getting 75 ?

Thanks I tried it but it didn't really do anything, it seems to want to work after I put it back how it was

and yesterday afternoon fired up with no fault after I'd had to reset it all in the morning but now seems to run for an hour or so get all the rads hot but stops pumping to them before it reaches the demand from the start, the n the boiler temp slowly rises until I get an f20 fault for an over heat let it cool right down and its fine again. I cant feel any heat in any of the bypass pipe work. Would the fact adjusting the bypass has helped suggest the main issue is that valve?

Sponsored Links
Have you the same circ pump, the Grundfos alpha?, if so, ensure its NOT on Auto.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back