Vaillant Home Regular 15 Start-up

Bon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I’m having some work done at my house that’s involved taking a radiator off. I isolated the radiator last night so it would be cool this morning and the heating was working fine last night/this morning.

I’ve come home to a note from the builder saying that the boiler needs re-pressurising. I’ve done this but the boiler now won’t start up.

I’ve reset it and it’s reading 34degC and the radiator icon is flashing. I then tried resetting it twice more and each time got a different F-code (F72 and then F83). Both times the burner icon appeared but then it shut down.

Now when resetting it doesn’t try to fire and goes back to displaying the temperature with the flashing radiator icon.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi Bon,

Has anyone interfered with inside of the boiler? Are the flow and return isolation valves open underneath?

Hi, thanks for your help but I’ve got it going now.

I bled all of the radiators and re-filled/pressurised the circuit and it has now fired and maintained so sorted now.

Again, thanks for you help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back