Vaillant Ecotec 937 Supply Gas Pipe Diameter/Exp Vessel

Can't hear you Drivel, but no doubt you're wrong, incompetent and dangerous as usual.

No still can't hear you, what was that? you still haven't got any real experience of boilers or gas appliances?

No definately can't hear you still.

Sponsored Links
Can't hear you Drivel,

Arm wavers usually can't hear sense. Keep them arms waving. People like you shouldn't be allowed in people's homes. He can't even work out a gas pipe size. Amazing!!!

Can't hear you Drivel, but no doubt you're wrong, incompetent and dangerous as usual.

No still can't hear you, what was that? you still haven't got any real experience of boilers or gas appliances?

My sister used to stick her fingers in her ears and sing LA LA LA LA LA!!!
But only when she was wrong!!!

Sponsored Links
I know I'm definately not wrong. Going back a few replies now, I was just giving a rough guide for pipe sizing, not an accurately worked out result, as we don't know the elbows, tees etc or how many other appliances involved.

As drivel hasn't a clue in the real world of installation and certainly can't work things out for multiple appliances on the same gas pipe, then my only course is to ignore him.

By keeping on replying (and I do not know what he is spouting on about) to a non reply, he is just making himself look the incompetent buffoon he really is :LOL:

Simond summed it up as describing him as the village idiot.

He is so dangerous that he should be banned from this site. but then we do not have any qualified moderators who would know any better than to think he is helping :rolleyes: :eek:

Bring back mod 2:cool:

As he digs himself into a deeper ditch.

Best say, "thanks DR Drivel for the tables and now I know how to calculate gas pipe sizes". Or can he read the tables? Mmmmmm

First sign of madness drivel, talking to your self :LOL:

..and he keep adding no value to any thread whatsoever....and he is from Norwich too....

I don't know how these guys are working in the business. A 35mm gas pipe run to 120,000 BTU/hr combi. Wow!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back