Vaillant Ecotec pro 937

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was looking into the possibility of getting one of these but it may be a bit too much??

Current boiler is a Ferroli thing that has a below average flow rate and is probably over 10 years old. It had a bit of work one on it recently by *several* BG service engineers and the PCB was replaced. Not sure whats left in it though and dont want to keep paying for insurance that could go towards a shiny new boiler that gives a decent shower.

I have a 2 bed house with rads in 6 rooms (need to change a couple from singles to doubles) and may at some stage be adding an en suite although I dont think there will be 2 people having 2 different showers very often.

I've had Vaillant before with great reliability so would like another. Could I just go for something like the Eco Tec Plus 428 or could anyone make a recommendation for a good reliable boiler that will do the job when asked?

Cheers

Your old Ferolli is almost certainly a 24 kW which is the baseline average power.

Just a few people are putting in 28kW 30 kW or 35 kW in their own homes to slightly improve the hat water but at the most its only 50% more power.

The Vaillant is not the only good boiler. Try looking at the Viessmann.

Tony

gas4you said:
The 400 series are not combis :confused:

my mistake.

---

Don't know much about Viessmann, will take a look at some. My previous Vaillant wasnt that powerful either when it came to shower power but was top notch on heating.

Try the 831 if you have mainly showers or the 837 if you mainly have baths.

The 937 if you want to feel like you have been bead blasted clean :LOL:

OK cheers will do some more research and have a word with a couple of engineers. For the sake of an extra £100 or so the 937 looks tempting and if theres another bathroom it will be handy. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back