Vaillant Ecotec pro 937

I am not an engineer, only a lowly gas fitter/heating engineer who knows how to fit the best for his customers.

The detail and theory engineers like you request is way above my head. I only know what is required, how to satisfy it and hopefully how to fix it if it goes wrong.

You will note that when a post gets technical I am nowhere to be seen as is usually the case also when the post is about plumbing as well.

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:
I am not an engineer, only a lowly gas fitter/heating engineer who knows how to fit the best for his customers.

The detail and theory engineers like you request is way above my head.

That's fine. You don't know how it operates.

F u c k off you useless excuse for a human being. From now on you are a piece of glass to me.

I do know how it works biut do not need to justify myself to the likes of you who's only info is gained through trawling the internet.

I know what I know, a spades a spade to me, I have no reason to drivel as you do. Look up my previous posts. i am the first to admit when I don't know something or have posted incorrectly. Unlike you, you t o s s e r.

Don't bother to post replies to any of my posts any more, you don't exist within my perception.

I'll stick to those on here that can offer known responses rather than googled replies.

End of as far as I'm concerned.

You daren't even come clean as to who or where you are, typical wind up a r s e h o l e as usual :evil:

gas4you said:
f***k off you useless excuse for a human being. From now on you are a piece of glass to me.

Have you been on the pop?

I do know how it works

Will you tell us the operation then? Is it a secret?

<snip drivel>

Sponsored Links
Basecoat said:
Basecoat said:
Hi All

I would like views on the new vaillant Ecotec pro 937 boiler. Has anybody had a chance to fit this boiler. Boiler having storage tanks incoporated at back. I am interested in this boiler because of its high output of hot water.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

Thanks for your response. Having both positive and negative feedback for this boiler has confused me. I emailed vaillant that I need a boiler to heat & deliver hot water to:
4 bedrooms

Hi , you may have seen the answers I got from Dr drivel and some other heating engineers , I very much want to fit Vaillant Eco 937 as I like a combi but as our bungalow will become a 3/4 bed family house I want to put the right boiler in the property . It has caused a lot of heated arguments and different views and if we were going to live here for a long time I would fit this for us but last week I saw some not so good feedback on this so not sure now ,luckily we still have quite a few months before we need to make a decision so I will watch any comments that come along .
I fully understand that to get a lot of hot water all the time you need something like a Megaflow and a boiler but the Megaflow takes servicing yearly and it requre's space ,but not a lot ,so it is a compromise .

2 receiption rooms
1 bathroom
2 showers
kitchen sink
washing machine.

The boiler is to be fitted in garage and the ensuite shower is approximately 25 feet from boiler. Vaillant have not bothered to respond. So guys which boiler/system would be ideal. The vaillant catalogue looks nice but is the boiler up to the job its designed for.

penpusher said:
I put one in a customers house last week and it's the absolute dogs

They had an old Bermuda 551 and they tell me that they are over the moon with it.

Apart from the initial piping of the acustor its a doddle to install too.

So what size of house was this? how many beds etc?

gas4you said:

The detail and theory engineers like you request is way above my head. I only know what is required, how to satisfy it and hopefully how to fix it if it goes wrong.

You will note that when a post gets technical I am nowhere to be seen as is usually the case also when the post is about plumbing as well.

Nothing lowly about you dave , you are decent engineer and seem very honest , not the one's we come across in our neck of the woods !
This combi versus traditonal is emotive issue ..so don't get upset .

All this fuss about servicing an unvented cylinder yearly is old fashioned claptrap.

Years ago they had a sacrificial anode that hade to be changed, but today all that needs to be done is test the PTRV and the PRV. 5 minute job that can be done at the boiler service. At worst an extra £10 on the service.

If you have the space go for the unistor if you haven't go for the 937.

Just take the advice from engineers who fit things one here, not those that just google the answers.

Good luck in your installation which ever you choose.

If you need any more totally frank and unbiased help to decide between the 2 systems my contact details are in my profile ;)

gas4you said:
All this fuss about servicing an unvented cylinder yearly is old fashioned claptrap.

Stop prattling boll-ox mate!!! You NEED an annual service on them and only a G3 certified man can do it!!!! Cost...not cheap!!!!

Just take the advice from engineers who fit things one here, not those that just google the answers.

Engineers do not fit them. Plumbers and fitters do. Engineers are graduates with far more brain power. Engineers specify and use figures NOT rule-of-thumb.

What do you service on them then w a n k e r. Only yourself probably :rolleyes:

Yes I'm G3 are you? I doubt it. To you G3 probably means your third google attempt to try to discredit a decent poster on here.

gas4you said:
What do you service on them then w a n k e r. Only yourself probably :rolleyes:

Yes I'm G3 are you? I doubt it. To you G3 probably means your third google attempt to try to discredit a decent poster on here.

I am a graduate engineer. I design and tell the likes of you what I want. If they can't understand why, then tough they do what I say. Very simple. I don't suffer fools gladly. I'm sure that comes across well.

That says it all, a theoretical **** who can't cut it in the real world of installations and who can't suffer himself very much then.

Go back to reading your books, perhaps you might find the answer to what there is to service on a modern unvented cylinder there.

I would never tell anyone to do anything that I couldn't do myself, likewise you would never tell me what to do because you only know the theory and mathematics etc and no hands on practical experience = no respect from those you work with.

We all see the results of work yo design etc everyday, boilers that are a pig to repair because they are designed by someone who never has to work on them.

gas4you said:
That says it all, a theoretical ****

No, realistic application. I don't go by rule of thumb or take crap from the likes of you. In commercial world professionals design and fitters fit for them. In domestic the lunatics run the asylum

As as say, I don't suffer il-educated fools gladly!!!!

Ah thats where you are totally wrong, I am well educated from the days of the posh and expensive grammar and boarding school that I attended, just haven't got letters after my name like you.

Bet yours start with C though.

Why post on a forum where you class all the 'experts' as uneducated compared with you. You disagree with everyone on here :confused:

You and your theory knowledge obviously makes you think you are superior to us, even though you couldn't fit or repair what you design.

Practical experience and help is what posters on here want, for their real world problems that don't exist in your books or theoretical world.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back