vaillant ecotec plus 615 HELP.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI, GUYS
This is my first post here. Im having a problem with my ecotec 615 installed in 2007. i also have a vr65 ,vrt 360 and time switch 140. 2 two port valves and cylinder stat and a standerd vented copper cylinder. The pump keeps cycling on and of all the time when there is no demand for heating or hot water. i suspect it could be to do with the nct flow and return sensors. i am a plumber based in ireland and these boilers are not that common here as the agents use to charge a fortune for them. can anyone help please??

Sponsored Links
3 & 4 linked would mean permanent power to boiler switch live, but that's with standard external controls. I'm not sure what happens with Vaillant's own stuff because I never use them. In fact Vaillant's controls are the only thing I give up on trying to understand and habitually replace with something else.

Sponsored Links
vaillant contorls or not easy.i have the time switch 140, that plugs straight into the front , and the vr65 connects to the ebus terminals and thats branched of to the room stat 360...

Doesn't the 140 and 360f conflict.

Anyway press the I button when the pump spins and check what the s code says the boiler thinks it's doing.

hey thanks for reply, s 2 = pump on, s 7 = pump overrun s 97= heating or hot water blocked.???

hey, its the 140 and the 360 no f. vaillant never said about conflict. could i get rid of the time switch and just use the vr65 and the roomstat?

Thanks icgs, i poped out time switch 140 and everything working fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back