Vaillant Ecotec plus F22 showing, not repressurising on turning valves for refill loop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happy new year all!
the pressure in my vaillant boiler has dropped to 0.4 and I have occasionally had to repressurise every few months. however on turning the valves on the refill loop no water is coming through as usual -have no idea why-help much appreciated.
no idea if this is relevant but I live in a block of flats and I know a neighbour needed the stopcock for the building switched off for some work they had done recently but all water is flowing as normal from taps and I cant find any leaks in my flat.

Sponsored Links
Show pics of your filling loop. Sometimes the plastic handles don't actually turn the valve spindle.

hope this helps

Attachments

• boiler.jpg
    boiler.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 250
Both are in the closed position ,and nothing faulty obvious in pic. The white handles are held in place with screw ,remove screws and handles to examine their underside for cracks. Removing them will reveal the shaft end ,which you could turn with a spanner to open both valves ,if the handles are damaged .

Sponsored Links
sorry I cant locate the screw holding the valve in place?- the valve on the right does feel quite loose so not sure it is turning properly

ok thought that -took a photo to look underneath the valve but not helped. will keep trying! its in a recessed cupboard so hard to get underneath the valves to see

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back