Vaillant ecotec pro 28 F90 fault code

EDIT ; i did say but don't know if wise to tell you:censored::censored::oops::D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you are not prepared to do the sensible thing to have your boiler fixed by a local Professional,try Vaillant for a service plan

Last edited:
Because he seems to have the impression a visit by a local chap is going to cost him hundreds,so perhaps he will consider the service plan
In reality I don't think he is prepared to do either and he is just going to plod on trying to fix it himself
However he cannot claim he has not received good advice on how to put it right

Sponsored Links
FFS I now see what you mean Dan
Christ above,can't even claim I've had a drink at this time of the day

Perhaps it would be safer if you were to call a professional to check the boiler is properly sealed and burning gas safely.

Why was your wife fiddling with the boiler?

If it had been in use for three years then it seems strange she would all of a sudden want to sabotage the boiler.

Did you have an argument with her?

No she said she was cleaning the top cover around the buttons...., god knows but I feel annoyed

Seems unlikely to change the dns by accident. So many key pushes to make!

Reminds me of that saying that in 1 Million years a 100 monkeys all typing all day long then at least one of them would type a Shakspere play!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back