vaillant ecotec pro

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have the above combi boiler . It has a problem with the hot water, central heating is fine.
The hot water temp is up and down. I called an engineer who replaced the main heat exchanger ,the smaller heat exchanger fitted a filter. Im not sure if the diverter valve was replace. Up to now it has cost me £900 for the repairs to an 8 year old boiler .I had to take his advice . im at a loss as to why the boiler is still faulty any ideas as to what it could be ? just to point the engineer in the right direction as i have all but run out of money and patience.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If it isn’t working, ask for your money back. The engineer is just playing parts darts with your boiler.

Think you need a new so called engineer, get a vaillant fixed price repair and you will get a years warranty with it, you have been ripped off

Sponsored Links
Agreed, I wouldn’t have got a new heat exchanger - would have been a last resort unless really obvious. I’d be looking at getting your engineer back as the issue isn’t resolved. Do you get any hot water, at any point?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back