Vaillant TurboMax Problem - Help please.

hows a diaphragm gonna solve problem if microswitch making??also as the diverter is 8 months old its very rare for a diaphragm to wear and tear in that time.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
quite easily a dia is there to shut the ports off fully. in doing so a contact is also made for the microswitch a worn dia can still just about make the contact but not close fully.like i mentioned most of the times iv come across this problem, wich is often. i change the dia.and more often than not it solves the problem.customers happy and so am i.

its in the round housing at the bottom of the diverter valve

turbomaxes are a pain in the ass for stretching diaphrams as holty said it might work but it aint working right ;)

I may have missed this is a post. But I suspect that previously the service kit on the DV was changed and not the whole DV. And that has lasted 8 months. Now the whole thing needs changing.
The original engineer was right, the second engineer was a waste of money.

Call back the first engineer and pay him £180. I think that's a pretty fair price. £100 part and an hour to fit it. Let alone the time spent getting it and diagnosing it in the first place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back