Vaillant Ecotech F.75

op you can take a picture of the label if you don't know the model , i think under the boiler left hand side . i can't remember see one there either tbh

It's an Ecotech plus 618 (according to the service history which I happen to have with me here at work), not at home right now so can't take a picture of the label

Sponsored Links
do you know the approx age by any chance , got a feeling its modified but tbh I'm not sure & I've never seen one there before not on a ecotec plus 618 anyway , but I'm interested

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have never seen a sensor on the right hand side, all the replacement copper pipe (f75 kit) dont have a sensor on the pump end.

Normally yes only one connection for the pressure sensor, you may have an"experiment" where vaillant have tried something different, we will have to wait for one of the vaillant experts to see whats going on.

Normally yes only one connection for the pressure sensor, you may have an"experiment" where vaillant have tried something different, we will have to wait for one of the vaillant experts to see whats going on.

It wouldn't surprise me to find that the sensor that he replaced was not actually connected to anything. The wires did head off into the back of the front panel, but that doesn't mean that they were necessarily plugged into the board.

On the F75 kit it has a piggyback connector to go on the pcb end so you can indeed end up with 2 pressure sensors connected. Seems to give a reading somewhere between the 2. So if the right hand one is faulty still the readings will be out. Hence why I said to swap the new one to the right and disconnect the left.

The output is a voltage between 1v and 4v to represent 0.0 bar and 3.0 bar

What would happen if you paralled two outputs together is anybody's guess!

I vaguely remember hearing of a kit which changed the sensor position.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back