Vaillant Ecotech Plus 24 kw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The hot water on the above boiler is running cold showing S53,only one fault code showing F22,I suspect that's historic.
I have just changed the programmer because the original fault was no heating,which fixed that problem.
However the customer asked me to check the HW supply it was then I uncounted the F53 ,the hot water initially gets hot then runs cold.
I checked the Diagnostics D40 63 deg; D41 49 deg; although I would expect the differential to be 20 deg;
I have no history on this boiler except I installed it 12 years ago,the owner has just moved in 2 days ago.
Any vaillant guys out there that can throw some light on this problem

Sponsored Links
S53 is a status code, which is generally poor circulation, so circulation pump or a blockage somewhere. There are some Vaillant guys on here @ScottishGasMan for one who can possibly shed a little more light on it than I can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back