Vaillant Engineers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I turned the temp control knob up today on my Ecotec 831 combi and the knob came off in my hand I had a little look to see if it pops back in but I can't do it.

The boiler is only 4 months old so I will call out Vaillant.

My question is do Vaillant use there own engineers or are they from another company?

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
mostly their own engineers, but there are a few contractors, mainly in london and surrounding, although alot of them are ex vaillant anyway.
Nice job replacing a knob. Is your boiler in a cupboard by any chance?

Yes in a cupboard but the recommended clearance dimensions have at least been met and exceeded.

Why do you ask that? crappy job?

Yes in a cupboard but the recommended clearance dimensions have at least been met and exceeded.

nope, its a doddle of a job, just that all the ones I've found have been in warm cupboards. I think the knobs don't like the warm :confused:

Sponsored Links
Apparently there are only 2 proper Vaillant service agents left in the country now :cry:

The rest are group service :rolleyes: :mad:

nope, its a doddle of a job, just that all the ones I've found have been in warm cupboards. I think the knobs don't like the warm :confused:

I found one in a garage, it was -5 outside. I think they are just sheeite :LOL:

Hi

My question is do Vaillant use there own engineers or are they from another company?

only if they park the van the right way round :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if they don't you'll get a glowworm :LOL: :LOL:
and if they back onto your drive it could well be saunia duval that turns up :LOL: :LOL:

Are they instructed to park an appropriate way round to match the job?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back