Vaillant F75 Error Code - Faulty Pump

I like to keep charges for times to figures which can be halved. I presume most engineers don't invoice in pennies.

Sponsored Links
You have completely misunderstood my queries Tony. The purpose of me posting here was to ask if £150 was a fair price, I have not once stated I thought it was too expensive. I didn't know - if I did I would not have asked. It might have been that people said it was an outrageous price, the pump only costs £80 and takes 15 mins to fit. I'm pleased you think it is fair, it makes me feel much better that I was not ripped off. I wish I had come to you instead though and saved myself a fiver!

Please can you tell me where I can buy the proper Vaillant pump of just £80 including VAT ?

If that was the case I could save customers some money.

I like to keep charges for times to figures which can be halved. I presume most engineers don't invoice in pennies.
I do:cautious:
You arithmetic does not add :LOL: as quarter of £84 is £21, not £22

Generalising again Tony. I sometimes wonder if what you write is figment of your imagination or result of working in isolation devoid of acting on feedback

This thread is about an F75 on a Vaillant.

Not about what I would or would not charge,

Sponsored Links
leaving us all weekend without hot water

Was he obligated to give you hot water?

it was 5.30 in the afternoon on a Saturday and he probably wanted to get home but why bother to turn up in that case?

So he knows what's what for when he returns.

there was no call out fee for coming on the Saturday

More fool him.

He was a very friendly, chatty person on the face of it but something was definitely amiss

There is only one thing amiss here...:confused:

No, and Tony I do worry about you mate I seriously think u have some mental issues with the drivel getting worse

The water in a boiler circulates the heat.

If the pump does not work then the heat will not get out of the boiler.

I had to change a pump in one this evening and it took me about 1.75 hours. Although about 0.5 hours were chipping away the MDF an idiot had covered most of the underneath with.

Only good thing about that was that it all worked OK afterwards on test.

Tony

Hey Tony , I've come to the conclusion the only reason you visit this forum is to generate business for yourself....the constant self praising along with advertised fixed costs are certainly something of interest as far as the inexperienced are concerned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back