Vaillant Fault Code 08

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vaillant 18-22 C its about 4 years old and has been working fine until now! The fault code I am getting is F08. When I get this code I press the reset button and it works again - only to fail again later. I would like to know what the fault code means and what are the likely sets to take to get it resolved. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I've never heard of it, got a gc number or any more model details ?.

From searches that I have done this appears to be a Vaillant model for the Dutch market.

Sponsored Links
You will probably have to call Vaillant in Kent for help with this model and they MAY be able to send you a service manual.

Sometimes a manufacturer is unwilling ( or just does not have ) to give information on a model which is not officially supported in a diffferent country.

An out of area boiler sometimes results from someone buying something whilst on holiday. Whatever the reasons its not sensible to fit boilers which are not supported because spare parts are mostly not available.

Tony

Thanks very much for taking a look and posting a response. I will take up the matter with Vaillant directly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back