vaillant System boiler in s plan, sensocomfort vrc720f with ambisense TRV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with vaillant System boiler in s plan, sensocomfort vrc720f with ambisense TRVs as i was using an old WB combi boiler with Tado at my house but my builder said he wont be able to make tado work with the viesmann 100 in s plan so I am really looking for the ability to individually control separate rooms.

Can anyone provide some insight if this Vaillant system could be an option, the sales team said yes but i wanted a honest answer from the public users.

Thanks in advance

B

Sponsored Links
Not sure why builder saying Tado won’t work on S-plan. Are you talking opentherm or just on/off?

With Tado its only on/off with Valliant boilers as they are not opentherm compatible.

With Tado its only on/off with Valliant boilers as they are not opentherm compatible.
I know about Vaillant, you mentioned Veissmann (not sure on these). If it’s just on/off, it should work no matter which brand of boiler, as it’s a simple switch.

Sponsored Links
Hello CBW,

I know it should be able to work but it is all about the down modulation ability that makes the system more efficient and having the trvs calling on heat for the individual rooms while on s plan.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back