vaillant turbomax boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the pressure on my vaillant turbomax 242 (i think thats what it is) has dropped to 0. 6.30 this morning i woke up and they was water pouring out outside from the heating, that stopped after a couple a hours but i cant refill the system. its making the right noise like its refilling but the pressure wont move. iv bled the radiators nowt doing. i drained the system 2 days ago to fix a leaking radiater and when i refilled it the pressure was 1.5 but then it went up to 3 after i bled the radiaters again but its been working ok till this morning. anybody help. the instuction book iv got says turbomax vuw 242/1 E, 282/1 E on it

Sponsored Links
For a start you need to check or repressurise the expansion vessel.

Instructions in FAQ at top of topic list.

Tony

thanx tony it sounds a bit complicated. if it goes wrong whats the worse that could happen - Iv got 4 kids + 2 dogs in the house but i cant afford a plumber so no choice, but cold and smellys better than badly injured

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back