Vaillant Turbomax HW problem - yet again. At wit's end...

Sponsored Links
if they havent changed the switch then thats the cheapest option but it stands a good chance that they prob did , british gas changed the switch at a property every year for 3 years(or bent the lever)til eventually they got fed up , changed diverter kit and been fine now 2years on
(the parts that move the plastic arm to hit the micro switch will need replacing)

I give up people ask for advice an don't take it,never bother fitting repair kit unless desperate, change diaphragm if needed but with symptoms the blokes saying it will be switch if the plastic arms broke change the whole divertor

After telling BG exactly what was problem from this forum's advice, they are FINALLY coming today to change DV diaphragm. But STILL not listening to me about the microswitch. If this doesn't work he's agreed to change the whole DV assembly.

Yet even now at the 11th hour he's tried to tell me it's low local water pressure! I mean FFS!!! I'm in the middle of London!! I can open the fill-in loop until the PRV goes bang!! I can turn the garden hose on & water gardens a block away!! How much pressure does he think a combi needs??!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back