Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242E question

I am very surprised that your plumber who apparently does boiler repairs regularly does not have a box of common washers!

Usually I have spare seals when I do this job but if not try my best to reuse an old one.

Tony

Sponsored Links
If you're having to buy washers and o-rings for your plumber then you need to either:

1:Get a new plumber or
2:Get a new plumber

Muggles .
On these valves and boilers Nope done loads of these valves and once surfaces cleaned and silicone greased they have always sealed without even the hint of a drip

There is one VERY important thing when fitting these valves hopefully he will know about it as if not you will get wet an then its very very expensive

Putting the right screw back in the right ole by any chance?

Sponsored Links
On these valves and boilers Nope done loads of these valves and once surfaces cleaned and silicone greased they have always sealed without even the hint of a drip
+1
got admit i with you this one , I've never had a problem but saying that i had a mate who had to change them, but i didn't know the full details of his job thou

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back