vaillant turbomax VUW242/282E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cant find GC number for this boiler-gas valve solenoid down to earth need to get back to cust with price,is solenoid available separately,does anybody have manual or part numbers ta in advance

Sponsored Links
gas valve 05-3369 Around £100
modulating regulator NG 17-0376 about £17

:idea: Are you sure the gas valve is at fault as the pcb fails giving poor voltage to the gas valve, think its the green plug on pcb remove and fire up then test for 230 volts. (Ignor my advice if its not the wmb with the front green button switches)

Sponsored Links
Corgigazza-with solenoid connected to pcb(grey plug) boiler goes thro start up procedure but trips main rcd, disconnect solenoid from pcb boiler goes thro start up procedure but goes to lock out after 10 secs of spark.Will let you know if im wrong.Nige

Hi there, I've just discovered this site and can see myself using it for along time time to come.
This thread covers the same problem I've experienced with my Vaillant boiler and my query is basically where I could buy the spare regulator referenced - Vaillant part number NG 17-0376 ?
I tested my unit and traced the fault to this part which is down to earth. Also can anyone confirm that the regulator can be safely changed without disturbing the gas section of the gas valve.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Cheers, Jim

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back