Vaillant VCW 221 H no CH. DHW fine

Sponsored Links
I've had a look and going by what you have described you need , you can't get the spring alone ( if thats what you need ) but flow regulator ? for your
boiler - part number 012954 , but TBH i think you need the whole water section as bunnyman has said and that part number is - 011299 ? make sure when you order from plumbing shop , got a feeling a flow regulator will not work on its own , I'm not standing in front off boiler so i don't know . that is the best i can do from here . sometimes its just best to listen to someone who knows what their talking about and looks like you will have to spend the money and its nearly bang on what bunnyman has said £ 130 + vat . but look on the bright side , you know how to put it together:LOL: but the whole thing your going to have fun with .

It's the flow reg internal to the water valve agas, not the adjustable one in the front, the internal ones nearly always break up and not available as a spare. Best change valve, and probably the servo as well now, as you have found they do look very simple don't they ? But the cams inside are coated in a silicon base which wears off AND THEY STICK AND THEN WILL LEAK, AND IF YOU CHANGE A WATER VALVE DIAPHRAM ON ONE THIS AGE , MOST PROBABLY THE FLOW REG WILL BREAK UP AND SEIZE ,,,:whistle:

Sponsored Links
so OP other words your doing some spending mate ?

EDIT if he can't stick around he that interested:censored::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks chaps for your help, especially bunnyman. I shall be purchasing a complete new water valve on Tuesday hopefully.

Blimey AGAS, you're claiming you didn't get a thanks when in the post before I wrote " thanks for you help chaps " !!!

Apologies for not clicking on the ' thanks' button - I'm new here and didn't realise - done so now.

MMMmmmmmm ye right :ROFLMAO: only pulling your leg bud but TBH I've learnt something as well , in this game your always learning but some people have a wealth
of knowledge for who i take my hat off too and you would be a fool not to listen and take heed .

Just won a brand new water valve for £36 and a new Servo for a tenner from the same seller on Ebay
Kerching !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back