Vaillant VCW 242 E fumes ducts and problems

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I am in need of a very professional suggestions about small failure of my old but still in good shape Vaillant VCW 242 E.

Recently I made the usual cleaning of the combustion chamber and replace the horizontal , fumes pipe.

All is connected accordingly the several Vaillant instruction , the problem is , that heater is working properly ONLY with the pressure switch with the pipe disconnected , pressure switch has been checked with tester and it works . Any idea where should I check to replace the small problem my heater has ?

I have another question front looking with open chamber top left , there is first pressure switch suction connection , second the second switch connection , than there is an open hole of approx. 12 mm that is free….should I close it ?

Thanks for any instruction you would like to send me

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/conversa...-failure-of-fumes-system.33065/#ixzz4xy6AGjVy

Sponsored Links
anyone could help me today I also replace the oring of the hood where the fan is fitted...But nothing change , all is running but when I insert the silicon pipe into the pressure siwtch connection on bolier back ...it stop

Stop messing about with it, get a pro who knows this boiler, to attend and fix.

ok sorry for messing ....to get a pro , yes but they will be available around 20 th November

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back