Vaillant VR 360f

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When a wireless room thermostat is in use what settings should the boilers actual controls be set to? My receiver is showing a solid green light indicating it is working and has also sent successful radio signals but the boiler is not responding to anything I input on the room stat. However when I try using heating / hot water from the boiler controls it comes on.

Its an Eco Tec Pro 28

Sponsored Links
Think I solved my own question now. The CH Engineer failed to remove clock set into boiler hence my questions about how they worked together.....they dont!! Removed the boilers clock and all working now. Sometimes the most obvious things take a while to get. How he missed that I dont know......v.peed off

Sponsored Links
Whilst I accept there are hard working plumbers out there he is a 9-5 guy (unless they do hobbles) as his company do not do out of hours work. This I know because they work for our Estates & FM Department What cheesed me off is apart from commenting on the nice tv, beer fridge etc he told my missus he had to get to another job (after only being there 5min on a pre arranged appointment) and asked if myself was anygood at "these types of things" and if we couldnt get heating to work to "rip the wires out till monday".

Great

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back