Vaillant VRC 430

Sponsored Links
The outside sensor, the 430 itself and a grey plastic mounting box for the 430.

Thanks Gas4you,
The installation Manual lists two sensors the vrc 693 which i have in box and the vrc9535 which i don't have. Should I have both sensors? the manual does not say the vrc9535 is an extra and cant find either of sensors for sale as indivual parts

If my memory is correct one is a 3 wire and the other a 2 wire sensor.

Either version will be provided and will work.

Sponsored Links
Thanks simond,
Thats right the two wire is just the basic temp sensor and the three wire has the temp sensor and radio clock reciever built in, so the vrc430 will automatically change between summer and winter times. If I'm wrong someone will tell me. Anyway it's back to the supplier as it's incomplete

Geoff

I don't think it is incomplete. You don't normally get the three wire in the UK.......

Again thanks
why don't vaillant put a notice in the uk manual saying its not supplied as standard.
Has anybody obtained and fitted a vrc9535 in uk?
Anyway I'll wire it with 3 core for future upgrade

Cheers

I realise this is an old thread.. How did you get on? I'm consdiering buying a VRC430, VR61 and VR81 to control a 2-zone heating and DHW install. It's a vaillant system boiler with UniSTOR unvented tank. Is the controller any good? easy to use? save you anything on bills ?

The vaillant kit is more expensive, is it worth it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back