Valiant echo tech 624 rad sysmbol always on

Can you not get your engineer back if the fault has developed since he touched it?

Sponsored Links
That is the problem he is not responding anymore

So I have left with two option

Either I call new engineer to check pcb 24x connection

Or

Replace the divertor 2 port valve head

Which one should I try first just to keep the cost down?

You wanna keep the cost down get a "decent" engineer out to look at it. wont be more than one visit.

FYI F22 has almost certainly had nothing to do with old PCB, and the staying on constant probably is related to new PCB.

Or

As per @ScottishGasMan said get a “decent” engineer and get him/her to check the pcb (probably the cause) and if it’s not that get them to check the 2 port.

Sponsored Links
F.22 is usually low system pressure, would be interested to know how it was diagnosed as a PCB. Do you know how to check and top up your system pressure?

Or

Why do you think that constantly throwing parts at your boiler and system will solve your problem ?

We have to replace pcb because boiler was locking out everytime we reset and ends with f22 error after replacing pcb f22 error stopped, so replacing pcb is correct thing to do

Just spoke valliant support they said permanent rad symbol means it's ready to operate buts it's not actually heating anything is this correct?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back