vailant echo tech plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a valiant echo tech plus and the pressure keeps going into red. By the end of the week I have to take water out of the central heating system. I have checked the taps below boiler and they are closed not sure how to correct problem.

Sponsored Links
Why was the diverter changed? Whether it's costly depends on what the problem is. Make sure your filling loop is turned off properly and disconnect it to check it's not passing

Sponsored Links
I have valiant gold cover for the boiler . The heating keep.on going on when The water was heating heating up. And there was a leak under the boiler. The valiant guy came twice and on the second time noticed the diverter was leaking so he changed it since then he presurre bar keep on going into the red. The first time it happened the heating stopped working and the boiler had a puddle under it. Thinking it the diverter again I called them back and all he could find is water on the left hand side and he puta clip on something. now when the pressure bar goes into red there is not .puddle the heating stops working

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back