Valiant Or Viessmann Boiler

Why exactly. I’m sorry you feel that way. I tried my best to understand why and for what I was going to get charged for and whether it was good price performance ratio

its £60 per hour, if its 10-4,

you pay at least that when your car gets repaired, you also need to remember your paying price for job, so if the installer has missed a bodge or the bodge only becomes apparent once old boiler is removed then the installer will pick up this cost.

Sponsored Links
Honest question and I am not trying to be awkward. Do you think £600 a day is reasonable? The average salary is something like 25k.

I think I’m living ina Parallele universe

Sponsored Links
Get a British Gas quote . I saw one of their finest the other day - . Used to live near one - passed our house every day on the dot of 4 pm. Nice work if you can get it

Honest question and I am not trying to be awkward. Do you think £600 a day is reasonable? The average salary is something like 25k.

I think I’m living ina Parallele universe
I honestly don’t think it’s expensive. What you must bear in mind is that self employed don’t get this every day plus they have to pay tax, insurance and all associated business running costs - vehicles, advertising, accountancy, office costs, insurances etc etc and these have to be paid whether they are working or not. They also don’t get the standard 5.6 weeks paid holiday and have no sickness pay either.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back