Vallaint Eco tec boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I recently have had an eco tec plus boiler fitted but some of the rads are not getting hot particulary one. I think that the pipework is a one pipe system , I have called the fitter back who tried to balance the rads but to no effect.

The gut that fitted the system now says that the pipework needs changing and wants to charge extra for doing this.

Can anyone tell me if the above boiler would work on a one pipe system to start with?

Thanks

Daren

Sponsored Links
It should work ok on a one pipe system, any boiler should.

Has the system been flushed out properly?

No it hasn't, I did ask about a flush but he said that most of the pipework was new, the one rad that heats up then cools downs I have felt the pipe either size one hot one cold, does this mean he has somehow run the water against itself.

Cheers
Daren

Sponsored Links
may be ok, might just need some tweaking. Can be tricky sometimes to get 1 pipe to work ok with condensing boilers as they are often poorly installed. Might need some modifications. I usually advise this when quoting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back