Valliant Turbomax. CENTRAL HEATING NOT WORKING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys ive got a problem if someone can help me out with it please.
My Valliant is providing me with hot water at the taps however my central heating around the house is not working.

I have checked and filled the boiler via the filling loop but still no joy. Can someone please tell me the correct way of filling the unit just in case i have done it wrong. Pictures would be great. Although it does show 2 bar of pressure.

Due to decorating i had all the radiators OFF. Now that i have put them back on and bled them my central heating seems to dead. Saying that however the radiator which is right next to the unit about a meter away warms up. But when i turn the central heating on the other 4 radiators around the house do not seem to get a warm water supply? The pipes are all cold. I do not have any errors which are flashing on the screen. At times it sounds like the boiler fires up for a few seconds for the central heating but then goes dead.
Please can somebody help? Thank you

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back