Valves for Heatline Capriz 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Heatline Capriz 28 that has developed a very small drip from the hot water valve.
I have been told that these valves are sold as a set, i.e you have to buy all 6 valves and that the set costs approx £160!!!

Does anyone know a place that sells just the single valves - surely someone must've bought all six previously and only used one?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi Think you are mistaken the hot water outlet should not have a valve on it, the valve should be on the cold water inlet, the hot water outlet should just be an elbow

you are right they only sell a pack of 5 the manufacturers part number is
D002160280, I would go into your nearest parts centre and ask the bloke in there to look up the pack and ask if he has a similar valve that they sell as a single I know the Vokera is very similar they are only valves as long as you get one with the same orientation it wont matter a jot who made it

Sponsored Links
just checked for you wolsley part number 479096 will do the job for you most parts centres will have them in stock retail is £23 but haggle and you should get one for half of that good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back