Vauxhall combo van, Front doors will not unlock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hope you can help, I been using a Vauxhall combo van but been using the spare key that has no remote, AND THERE LOCK ON DRIVERS DOOR AND BACK DOORS, Have to put key in lock to lock and unlock, But for some reason the front doors will not unlock but i can unlock the back. How can i get doors open to get in van please help

Sponsored Links
If the doors wont open then you would need to remove the interior panels to investigate the solenoids and mechanism, easier said than done on some cars. More often than not its a case of generously lubricating everything whilst working the locks, its also worth checking the cables first that run between the door hinge area for signs of breakage.

Yes very clever that i already no. But what i dont no is how do i get in with out smashing any thing As once i in i be able to sort it but doors locked i only have spare key which is not remote back doors side doors ok bulk head all welded in, What a stupid waste time4 this is

What a stupid waste time4 this is[/QUOTE]
Does not make any sense.
im oot.jpg

Sponsored Links
[Yes very clever that i already no. But what i dont no is how do i get in with out smashing any thing As once i in i be able to sort it but doors locked i only have spare key which is not remote back doors side doors ok bulk head all welded in, What a stupid waste time4 this is[/QUOTE]

Well, it's obvious that you are low on the literacy scale, but also seem to be lacking in social skills. You expect people to help you when posting like this ?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/v...t-doors-will-not-unlock.457795/#ixzz46enTEJie

Not really that bothered as it work van just thought could get it open so could still use wile waiting for the proper key to turn up from the person that used to drive it and worked with us but the original key here now so all is good

Back