Vauxhall Vivaro

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
Hope someone can help. having nightmares with my Vauxhall Vivaro 2700 Sportive CDTI SWB.

Engine management light and other warning lights keep coming on. Been plugged into the diagnostic's machines on many occasion's and giving the reading " Exhaust Pressure Sensor B Circuit "

I've had a new sensor fitted, had all 4 glow plugs replaced, had the DPF regenerated on a number of occasions, new intercooler hose replaced and a new radiator fitted.

I still get the warning lights appearing, van goes into limp mode and I have to plug in my own diagnostic device to clear the codes. The van can then be fine for an hour or so then lights appear and back into limp mode. It also on many occasions brings the lights back on straight away. So frustrating. It also keeps losing power especially in lower gears.

Anyone got any advice as my mechanic seems to have given up and I don't really have any trust in any mechanics anymore.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Cannot help, but try an Internet search for the actual fault code plus the model details, it might show up some suggestions as to the cause.

I seem to remember my mate having a similar problem on his TDI Golf. He's a mechanic and tried everything. If he gave it too much welly in the lower gears it would go into limp mode. He had to switch off and start again. He cured it in the end - I think it was overboosting but I can’t remember what he did to cure it.

Sponsored Links
Back