vauxhall zafira 2.0 dti loss off power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello could any body help me my 2.0dti zafira 04 reg has loss off power as if the turbo is not working but it is when you rev the car the intercooler pipe sucks in flat i have changed the airflow meter and some times the spanner light in the dash comes on for a couple of seconds and gose back off but it douse not make no differance any ideas would be very welcom thanks

Sponsored Links
Something must be blocked or that hose is dead. It should never suck flat.
Look for peddle trick it may work to get any fault codes .I have posted on here before

my husband has took off thr egr valve and cleaned it hes also took all the pipes off and cleaned them too it is running alot better now but it still has a flat spot as if the terbo ent comin in but had it checked and it is working fine any ideas off what could it be

you will need to examine the turbo, it sounds as if it isnt spooling up for some reason. It could be seized but you will need to locate it and see if it can be turned by hand.

Sponsored Links
probably best to get it fault coded, did it lose power around the 3000 rpm mark? Ive had similar problems with my corsa diesel a few times and it end up being the boost valve or boost valve sensor.

Back