Vax air issue with water in the dirt container bin.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Hopefully someone will be able to solve an issue that has just happened.

My wife has done the vacuuming today and noticed some water in the dirt container bin today. The dirt inside the container was just not wet, there was water in the bottom of the container. She did some hovering this morning and then finished it off this afternoon but did not notice anything until she went to empty the container.

I have checked all the carpets and floors and there is no sign of anything damp at all so not sure how this has happened.

Has anyone come across this before or know what the possible causes could be.

The hoover is kept in a room that is not damp at all so I cannot fathom out how this has happened. the hoover is a new one which replaced one that went faulty recently.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as I have googled the issue but have not found out a resolution.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I guess some spilt water (!) was picked up from a floor where it wasn't particularly visible....kitchen vinyl, maybe?
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back