Vax cordless blade 32v ultra anyone advise - lights flashing but no power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vax Cordless blade 32v ultra - has suddenly stopped working and on charge lights flash but no power – could it be the batteries had it? If so where can I find a replacement?

Sponsored Links
Had a bit of a google search but couldn’t see my model - I wonder if they consider these vacuums “Chuck aways” these days?

Dyson- great advertising, cr4p product.

Sorry, that is my opinion after having 2 uprights

Andy

Sponsored Links
If you go for a replacement don't get another Blade. I have one and it is junk. Mine still works but once it goes it's in the bin.

Contact Vax? I wouldn’t have another Vax, had 2 in last 3 years, both needed parts after warranty period, one needed a brush bar, which is excluded from warranty!

Tried Vax customer (don’t) care. Not registered (bought second hand) or out of warranty & not interested. Would like to try & fix it as I am of the era when you don’t chuck it you fix it. Hoping to find someone who might recognise the faulty symptoms & know where parts might be available!

Mottie, when was the last time you had an upright? ;)

Andy
I've got one right now, just talking to you.
1617E645-B9F0-47B0-845F-B432F2879871.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back